Thermal effect spectrum (in the range of 0.4-1.2 µm )
- violations of immunity
- skin diseases, including cosmetology (wrinkles, swelling, circles under the eyes)
- ENT diseases
- SARS and flu
- sprains, fractures, bruises, inflammation of the joints, etc.
- osteochondrosis and radiculitis
- hemorrhoids, anal fissures, fistulas, etc.
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- gynecological problems and genitourinary system
- treatment of animals
- Improves rheological properties of blood
- Normalizes microcirculation
- Stimulates the immune system
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Increased outflow of metabolic products (waste products)
- Reduced pain sensitivity
- Increases the function of the endocrine glands
- Improves metabolism, including fat
All this also leads to an increase in the production of insulin by cells of the pancreas, its transportation to the target organs, reducing the body’s need for insulin, normalizing the production of counterinsular hormones, etc.
Led infrared radiation can work on certain points and areas , preparing , as if “warming up” them before the subsequent exposure to specialized emitters (in particular, blue – with diabetes and impaired carbohydrate metabolism).
For working with IR emitter we must use mode 1 of Spinor device.